CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED A PROPOSAL!
CANHEIT 2021 – Time to get Artfully Innovative!
From May 31 – June 4, 2021 Concordia University in Montreal will host their colleagues from across the country at the first ever virtual edition of CANHEIT. Although we can’t gather in person, Nextech AR, our digital platform provider, will help ensure an amazing virtual experience but we still need you!
As a conference for attendees, by attendees it is your artfully innovative ideas and solutions that make CANHEIT the place to be for higher ed IT! We are counting on you to provide the artfully innovative ideas and solutions and as your hosts we will provide you a number of artfully innovative options to share these ideas with your colleagues.
2020 tested the resilience, agility and the nimbleness of the higher ed IT community and as a community we faced the challenges and did what had to be done to ensure students could continue to learn, faculty could continue to teach, and researchers could continue to discover.
Now it is time to take a breath, reflect on the past year, and begin to look forward to the post pandemic world of higher ed IT. And as we have always done, share our experiences and expertise with our colleagues at CANHEIT in one or more of the following areas:
• Innovation & Trends – What new and exciting tech trends are you leveraging or have been accelerated due to the pandemic?
• Collaboration – How are you facilitating or supporting collaboration within your institution or with others?
• People – What is your strategy for diversity, equity and inclusion, professional development, staffing or new organizational models?
• Security - How you are dealing with the ever-present and ever-changing information security landscape?
• Artificial Intelligence & Data Analytics – How are you leveraging artificial intelligence or big data help your institution achieve its goals and objectives?
• Leading & Partnering – How are you enabling your institution’s business and IT strategies?
• Student Centered – What are you doing to facilitate a student-centered approach?
• Research – How are research and IT partnering at your institution?
• Teaching and Learning – What is your role in advancing your institutional teaching and learning strategies?
• Missed Opportunity & Artful solutions – Higher education IT is a complex and exciting environment – what have we missed? Have you solved a problem with a particularly artful solution?